AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

February 17, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD



Dear Primmies:


Today when I arrived home from a doctor's appointment there was a blog comment waiting for me from Robin of
The Primitive Hutch blog. She had been given the above award
"The Versatile Blogger" and when you get it you are supposed 
to pass it along to 15 other bloggers. She chose to do 10, easier
to do Robin said. And I was one of her ten choices. I'm so
pleased and thrilled that Robin included me.  Thank you so much Robin!                                                                                     Please read her Post HERE where she explains what the award is about and  to learn some fun facts about Robin that you might not know. 
My part of accepting the award is that I choose 10 bloggers whom I think do a variety of things well at once and to write about my 7 random things that you might not know about me!
I'll be getting my list together for bloggie love and thinking about the 7 random things for this weekend.
Thanks again, Robin. I am happy to receive the award.
Hugs,
Susan

2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hi Susan!!!
I'm glad you accept your reward!
Have fun with it!!!
Looking forward to seeing the 7 random things about you!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Sheila said...

Congrats Susan!
Can't wait to see what you share with us, that I might not already know ;-)

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter