AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

September 6, 2011

"Witches Of Eastwyck Halloween Mousers" From Buttermilk Creek Farm

Every once in a while some artist's work just really gets me going, and this is one of them. These Halloween Mousers are too cute for words. They are available for sale on the
Buttermilk Creek Farm blog.




There is so much detail to each of these gals, aged osnaburg, wool felt, quilt shop quality fabrics, sweet annie herb bags and excelsior brooms with grapevine handles.
If you want to purchase one (or more!) click the link here to go directly to the ordering page and email Carol to place an order.
Bye for now,
Susan

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Susan,

Thank you for this post with Carol's work. I fell in love with those little Mouse Witches. I contacted Carol and "Wendi Wee Witch" (#2) is flying to me, she should arrive on Friday.

Thank you and have a wonderful week.

Hugs

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Oh, I'm so glad. Aren't they just the most adorable mousers you've seen in a while?
She's a great talent.
Susan

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter