AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

February 18, 2012

REPOSTING REQUESTED FOR SUSAN OF OODLEKADOODLE

Hi, Prims ~
Deb of Paxton Valley Folk Art has asked us to re-post Susan's
link. Her husband has gone missing after being brought to the
hospital after an accident. She's asking for  help in the search for her husband:
http://oodlekadoodleprimitives.blogspot.com/2012/02/need-help-
finding-my-childrens-father.html

Thank you,


Susan

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh my gosh ~ that's so sad. I hope they find him. What else could happen to that sweet lady???
Blessings
Robin

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Goodness, that's awful! You hear of things like this on TV but don't really think about it happening. I hope it all works out!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my gosh! I hope they find him! How scary!

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter