AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 13, 2011

You're Going To Like This!

I'm going to post the directions first for this project and then the photos.
Oh, what is it, you ask? Why, it's a Coffee Filter Candy Corn Wreath,
I found over at Chica And Jo. It's so easy and it is really cute:


Step One; Take white coffee filters. Take into bundles of about 50.
The white you do nothing to. For the yellow and orange of the candy
corn take 50 filters and into orange colored water, let the color absorb
about halfway up. Do the same with 50 more filters, this time in yellow
colored water, again let the color soak about halfway up the filters.
Step Two: Trace a candy corn shape on brown bag paper and cut out
Chica used left over syrofoam from packing material.
Step Three: To prevent burned fingers from the glue gun, she wrapped
the dried colored coffee filters around a pen and put a dab of hot glue and started gluing to the candy corn base.
Step Four: Start at the bottom with yellow, place the filters around the
edge of the form and just glue away!!







I hope you enjoyed this project. I want to thank Chica and Jo for 
allowing me to show you this cute door hanging.
Warm Regards,
Susan


2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

This looks like a lot of fun to make. Cute idea:-)
Hugs~Carol

Sharon said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter