AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 20, 2011

Pennsylvania Horse Desperately Needs A Home


PLEASE HELP THIS HORSE..PASS THE WORD!

This is a request from  the Wicked Faerie Queen blog to reach 
out to as many bloggers as we can to help this beautiful animal;
here's what she posted this morning:

I visited Izzy's Acres blog just now and she is asking anyone who would like to give this beautiful horse Dandy a home. I think that passing the word may help. Please my fellow bloggers and followers copy this and post it. The more people who can get it out there the better. Let's all band together to get this lovely guy a home before it is too late.

This was her post, you can visit her blog for a clearer picture- http://izzysacres.blogspot.com/2011/10/home-for-this-horse-needed-asap.html

Home for this horse needed ASAP!!!!!
I am trying to help a friend out by getting this info out there......this beautiful boy needs a home! There is a time limit and it would be heartbreaking to see him be put down........he is FREE to the right home! Please feel free to share this info!
Thanks, everyone.
Susan

No comments:

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter