AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 20, 2011

I'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW: I CAN'T POST AND I WRECKED MY TEMPLATE

Hi, Primmies,
Well, last night I did a disc clean up scan on the laptop and I must have erased something in Google Chrome because I lost everything. Gmail, iGoogle Home Page and Blogger recognized me but everything was blank. Five and one half hours  later I managed to restore everything, but as you can see my blog is screwy. I am missing plug-ins for the apps I had and worst of all I can't leave comments anywhere on anyone's blog, even my own. So, don't give up on me gals. I hope I can figure this out and I hope this post goes through. I've really messed things up and I'll never do a deep scan again.



 So now I have to find out why I can't comment and what the heck
plug-in am I missing. I can't put back any of my widgets.
If I get through this you probably won't hear a word out of me for
days. I need an ice bag for my head...



2 comments:

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

I hope you get everything fixed. I am always afraid to do any thing to my computer. I've heard a lot of horror stories, good luck. Hopefully you're back soon!

The Bear's Blog said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Things happen and sometimes we have NOTHING to do with it. The more technology there is the greater the chance of things going haywire.

Breathe...

Hugs

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter