AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 1, 2011

Calling All Teddy Bear Makers!




I follow a blog called The Old Pincushion. Vivianne is from the Netherlands and sells Teddy Bears, Mohair, Kits for Bears, Rabbit, Piggy, and Elephants. She has glass eyes, disc joints, pretty ribbons and vintage style keys. Everything you need to make a beautiful  mohair stuffed animal. 
She let her followers know that she is slowly easing out of Etsy and
moving to: The Old Pincushion New Shop On Zibbet!
I've been to Etsy and created a Treasury of Teddy Bears and Friends
and another called More Teddy Bears and Friends.
I hope you enjoy her blogs Gotta Share This and The Old Pincushion.
You can see my Treasury Lists on Etsy Here and Here. They include
my "wishes" to have from Vivianne's shops.
Warm Regards,
Susan
CHOPPER . Pattern and Instructions for a miniature center seam Teddy bear.

Pattern and instructions to make a little Elephant , printed or e-pattern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan, This is so nice to wake up to!!! Thank you very much! Are you also moving from Etsy to Zibbet??

Love the little piece you did about me on your blog, I so appreciate this THANKS!!

I will link back ;-)
Warmest regads & wishing you a wonderful creative weekend!!

Vivianne

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Vivianne, thank you for the very nice comment. I don't actually sell anything yet so I'm not on Etsy, I just have Treasury Lists of some of my favorite things. There are two Treasury Lists with your items on them. The links can be found in this post. I'm most anxious to order some of your patterns and mohair and little trinkets. And the vintage-like seam ribbons are gorgeous.Enjoy your weekend!
Warm Regards,
Susan

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter