AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

February 3, 2012

VALENTINE FREEBIE ON THE FREEBIE GALLERY FROM THE PRIMITIVE HARE

Hi, Primmies ~
A little post from me to let you know to visit 
The Freebie Gallery where they always have
wonderful free charts to cross stitch.


Here is the link to The Primitive Hare free
Valentine chart. It's a lovely, simple little
stitchery:
Isn't it sweet? I'd love to get one of these stitched
before Valentine's Day!
Hugs,
Susan

5 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Thanks for sharing the giveaways. I am a follower now thought I was already. I haven't had the time to download flash but I will so I can see the Eagles.

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I love the Valentine stitched tuck. I don't know how to stitch like that I wish I did!
BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Tricia

frontporchprims said...

Thanks for the link. That is a really cute stitchery. -Steph-

The Rusty Thimble said...

Oh Susan I do not know how you stitch my eyes are just too bad. I can't even see to thread my needle, so I cheat with a threader LOL
Great freebie to share, hope you are having a great saturday

Brenda

Deb said...

What a beautiful pattern Sue, thanks for the link! I was trying to post a comment last night when my internet connection died, thank goodness I am back up and running again. Was just reading below about you and your hubbies health problems, I hope that the new treatments work for your pain and that the EMG for your hubby gives them an idea on treatment options for him as well. Big hugs to you both and sending you both lots of healing energy and good thoughts. Love, Deb

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter