AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 28, 2011

T.D.I.P.T. Mercantile's Holiday Open House and the Old Fahioned Christmas Craft Show



The artists of the Mercantile  of T.D.I.P.T.-To Dwell In Primitive Times are gearing up for their annual
Holiday Open House beginning November 1, 2011.

New wares are offered by the artists on the 1st and the 15th of each month. Also, visit their blog HERE for their awesome giveaway beginning November 1st.
Click on the photos to see slideshows of the items on the blog or visit the mercantile to see all of the many offerings for sale in the Mercantile. You will enjoy the lovely items offered by T.D.I.P.T.'s artists, there are so many to look at. It's a nice way to spend a quiet
evening.


Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Old Fashioned Christmas Craft Show beginning Nov. 11
and running until November 13, 2011. Many of our
Blog Friends have signed up and will be offering their
primitives for sale. You can see the list of participants along the right hand Blog Sidebar. We can't miss that show!

No comments:

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter