AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 4, 2011

Calling All NeedleFelters!



Hi, Primmies, I've been wanting to try needlefelting (I actually want to learn a lot of different crafts) and this is a great way
to get motivated. There's a Giveaway at Indygo Junction for
all of these needlefelt books and patterns, the needles, the tools, mat, molds and wool roving. The items are from
Clover.
Click HERE enter the giveaway. I'll be back later with more
pumpkin and gingerbread recipes (it will be ginger-related
recipes during the rest of the week).
Warm Regards,
Susan

4 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the link Susan! Learning to needlefelt is on my 'to learn' list too ;O) So many crafts, so little time! Thanks so much for visiting my selling blog and for your sweet comment, I'll send you an email here shortly. Glad to have found your blog and to be following you now, looking forward to getting to know you! Deb

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Oh, you're welcome, Deb. That's what I love to do on my blog. And features, speaking of I have a few pictures of your Fall/Halloween items that I want to do a post on. It's always alright with every-
one but I always like to check.
Thank you so much for following my blog!
Susan

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Miss Susan,

If I can help you with needle felting just let me know. I have been felting for a few years, trust me - I have the scars to prove it. Just be BEARY careful not to stick yourself with one of those needles. OUCH.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

Yes, I wear many hats - problem is my big ears make for a difficult fit. Hahahahaha (o:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hello, Dear Prudence,
That's what I heard (about the needles)
and that's why I haven't done it yet,
I'm a scaredy cat!
Your ears are perfect.
Warm Regards,
Susan

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter