AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

August 12, 2011

Vintage Tin, Candle and Potpourri Giveaway

Look at the goodies we can win:


Head on over to The Barely There Primitive Bear and join her blog (if you don't follow already) to sign up for her 2nd Anniversary Giveaway.
Her shop The Prim Bears Cupboard is open now so be sure to check the shop out also and see what Karen has
for sale. She's got some nice things and you'll have a hard time picking a favorite.
Giveaway ends August 16, 2011 and Karen will draw the winner on August 17th. Good Luck!
'Night, Primmies


No comments:

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter