AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

August 26, 2011

Disaster Preparedness for Pets : The Humane Society of the United States

I don't know exactly how many of us with pets is going to be affected by Hurricane Irene, but I thought I'd put up this link to the Humane Society's website page regarding Tips and Disaster Preparedness for Pets. We have two cats and Ashley has 3 dogs and 3 cats, so it's a good checklist to have to be prepared in the event of any emergency:
Disaster Preparedness for Pets : The Humane Society of the United States:

'via Blog this'
We pray for everyone's safety.
Warm Regards,
Susan

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Susan,

As a pet Mom and lover of all animals thank you for this post. Bless you.

Hugs

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Thank you for the sweet note. You are very welcome.
Susan

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Thank you so much for choosing to follow my blog. I am a real newbie to primitive styles and am being helped along the way by other wonderful bloggers. Yay!! Irene xxx
PS - this hurricane has nothing to do with me!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Dear Starry-Eyed Stitcher, you will have a wonderful journey discovering primitives.
Blogs I follow are just 98 of the thousands
of fantastic primitive and folk art dolls and needlework, samplers and needfuls.
Have fun. So glad the hurricane won't affect you.
Warm Regards,
Susan

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter