AddThis!

Greetings

Greetings from Boston, Massachusetts Postcard
Hi, Primmies... I stitch reproduction antique samplers and dolls. I also have lots of great artists and their sites featured as well as tutorials and some recipes for you to enjoy. Eventually we will have our own items for sale. Until then I hope you will enjoy the content, please leave a comment on any post you wish to.

Thank you,
Susan


Please Visit My Followers

Please Visit My Followers

I'm So Happy About My New Friends!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON LINKY

Pages

October 10, 2011

More Giveaways Added

Primmies, I just wanted to leave a short note to remind you to check my right sidebar under
Giveaways for the new ones I just added. There are
3 or 4 new ones that run through the month of October but a couple have deadlines coming up SOON.
I'm watching The Shining and that little boy Danny is chanting "red rum", "red rum", I'm about to wake up Mr. Glen Oaks...
Enjoy the giveaways.
Warm Regards,
Susan

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

are you watching the Jack Nicholson version? I have been to that hotel where it is filmed..its in oregon..beautiful too..have a wonderful week ahead.:)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Yes, Gina, it is, he just came thru the bathroom door with the ax, "Heeer's Johnny", I caved and Mr. Glen Oaks is up and starting his day. I left a comment on your post, I just told him you wouldn't believe the things that this gal finds, that sheep for $20 bucks kills me!
Warm Regards,
Susan

I Look Forward To Your Comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Animal Rescue Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katherine's Blog Hop

Our New Blog

Please be patient, we are still working on design and content of our new blog!

Online Visitors Counter

Page Hits Counter